Associate Members are those international organizations that are:
1. Sports organizations grouping together activities of Full Members or National Non-Olympic Committees generally for the purpose of organizing competitions or
2. International organizations having aims and objects recognized as being beneficial to other Members of International Non-Olympic Committee-INOC.
The main criteria for Associate Membership are:
1. The applicant must be a member-based, international non-profit organization.
2. The applicant applies principles of good governance such as transparency, accountability, gender equity, non-discrimination, fairness etc.
3. The applicant's general assembly is the supreme authority of the organization and elects the executive organs. For organizations that organize multi-sports events:
3. The applicant must be a signatory of the World Anti-Doping Code, have anti-doing rules in line with the World Anti-Doping Code and be actively involved in the fight against doping.
4. The first founder member can accept any application and grand full membership with no questions.
|© 2012 NON-OLYMPIC. All Rights Reserved.||Developed By: Wellborn Software (P) Ltd.|